Wilsonville’s Basement & Crawl Space Waterproofing Expert
Crawl Space Drainage & Waterproofing Solutions In Wilsonville
Do you have a damp, musty crawl space in Wilsonville, OR? A crawl space that is not properly drained can lead to a number of problems, including:
- Mold growth: Mold can thrive in damp, dark environments, and it can cause a number of health problems, including respiratory issues, allergies, and asthma.
- Structural damage: Moisture can damage the wood and other materials in your crawl space, leading to structural damage that can be expensive to repair.
- High utility bills: A damp crawl space can make it difficult to keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer, leading to higher utility bills.
At Better Basements & Waterproofing, we offer a variety of crawl space drainage solutions to help you keep your crawl space dry and healthy. Our services include:
Interior drainage systems: We can install a drainage system to collect and divert water away from your crawl space and into a sump pump
Sump pump installation and repair: We can install a new sump pump or repair an existing one to ensure that your crawl space is properly drained.
Vapor barriers: We can install a vapor barrier to prevent moisture from entering your crawl space.
If you are concerned about the condition of your crawl space, please contact us today for a free consultation and estimate. We can help you find the best crawl space drainage solution for your needs.
Wilsonville’s Basement Waterproofing Expert
If you’re having problems with water damage in your basement, you’re not all alone. Basement flooding is a common problem in Wilsonville, OR, due to the area’s high rainfall. Water can enter your basement through several ways including cracks in your foundation, sump pump systems, or condensation buildup. When left untreated, this can lead to mold growth, structural damage, and health problems.
We at Better Basements & Waterproofing offers a variety of basement waterproofing solutions to help keep your basement dry and healthy. Our services include:
Exterior waterproofing: This involves sealing the exterior of your foundation to prevent water from entering your basement.
Interior drainage systems: These systems collect and divert water away from your foundation and into a sump pump.
Sump pump installation and repair: We can install a new sump pump or repair an existing one to ensure that your basement is properly drained.
- Better Dry Basement Waterproofing System
- Basement Sump Pumps
- Partial Basement Waterproofing